Seven Criteria for Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
One of the popular trends in marketing today is online marketing and this has brought about the emergence of cloud hosting services to answer to the growing demand. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. For businesses with little budget, cloud hosting services give you one domain to create a single website. This also comes with its own email so that your business has its own email account. This is the least you can get from a cloud hosting service company for your money.
What are the criteria you should use in choosing a dedicated cloud hosting company, before you even agree to hire them and pay for their services.
1) Choose a cloud hosting service that will give you unlimited storage. Your pictures, videos, and large files need to be stored in an unlimited storage space in your cloud storage. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
The Best Advice on Webhosting I’ve found
2) The second criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to put up unlimited domains. Though you must purchase domain names, being allowed unlimited domains by your cloud hosting service is a great advantage. There is no limit to the number of websites you can put up if you have unlimited storage and unlimited domains. This is a feature you need to make sure of because there are dedicated cloud hosting services that allow you unlimited storage but do not allow you to host more than one domain.
The Art of Mastering Options
3) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to create multiple email accounts. Having an email account connected to each of your websites allows you to connect with your clients from the right business platform. You clients will have the impression that your business is run efficiently and therefore create a positive image in their minds about how orderly you run things.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Emails and newsletters are your messengers to your clients, where you can reach them through their computers or smartphones.
5) Choose a cloud hosting service that has an unlimited autoresponder. In order for you to send multiple emails to multiple clients simultaneously, you need an unlimited autopresponder.
6) Does your cloud hosting service allow you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers? The names of your subscribers will appear on every email or newsletter that is sent by the unlimited autoresponder.
7) Lastly, choose a cloud hosting service that has a very good customer service record and is available to you 24/7. Your cloud hosting service must be available to serve you when your website is down, because your business depends on it.